MSI TRANSDUCER CORPORATION,
A leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Engineering Program Manager
MSI Transducers Corporation manufactures low volume, highly complex electro-mechanical sonar assemblies for defense and commercial applications. MSI is a small business and candidates are expected to contribute significantly in multiple disciplines. The Engineering Program Manager (EPM) will have responsibility for the management of MSI’s prototyping and production acoustic transducer programs. The EPM acts with full authority to assure the successful efforts of all personnel and functions assigned to the program from program inception to program completion.
- Responsible for defining and directing the performance of program functional task elements such as procurement, manufacturing, quality, configuration, logistics, administrative functions, contracts administration, facilities, etc.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans, schedules and budgets.
- Identify risks, develop mitigation strategies and facilitate conflict resolution across the organization.
- Work closely with Engineering to drive designs and resolve technical issues.
- Responsible for creating and reviewing all contract deliverable items.
- Act as the principal point of contact with the customer, with responsibility for assuring customer satisfaction in terms of product performance, delivery, cost, and related areas.
- Act as principal point of contact with senior management to assure management understanding of program status.
- Assure effective communication and teamwork among all functional department groups and program functional team members contributing to programs.
- Conduct periodic program status review meetings with major program contributors to report status relative to all aspects of program objectives and assure resolution of program performance issues.
- Coordinate with business development and assist in the preparation and implementation of business development and marketing plans. Responsible for initial program planning including proposal coordination, proposal preparation, development of statements of work specifications and estimation of product or service costs.
- Proven capability of managing cross functional teams with conflicting/competing priorities (manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, etc.). Demonstrated experience working in these functions or successfully leading a cross functional team.
- Proven capability of managing cost and schedule on ongoing programs.
- Experience with DoD prototyping and production programs.
- Proven capability of creating and maintaining constructive customer relationships.
- Exceptional decision-making and communication skills.
- Familiarity with industry standards.
- Strong commitment to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in groups.
- Strong business ethics.
- Configuration Management experience.
- Possess a self-motivated and resourceful attitude, taking ownership of one's work.
- Ability to execute and attain goals and to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project.
EDUCATION & Experience:
BS in Engineering, Science or a related field. 5 to 10 years of experience with Program Management.
The candidate must be a US citizen and eligible to obtain a security clearance.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@msitransducers.com.